To ensure that every child is given an opportunity, admission forms are issued on a first come basis. There is no filtering of forms. At the primary and senior school level, competency tests are conducted to determine at which grade the child will derive maximum benefit from the curriculum.
At KKEL, all students across the spectrum including gifted, differently able and self-paced learners are entitled to equal opportunities to discover, enhance and maximize their potential. Thus all students are integrated into the mainstream classroom.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSIONS
The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission is as follows:
- Admission form
- One certified true copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- One certified true copy each of School reports of the last three years
- School Leaving Certificate (Grade 1 onwards)
- Certified true copy of the Grade 10 result and Board Mark sheet for the admission to Grade 11
- Certified true copy of the Grade 11 result and Board Mark sheet for the admission to Grade 12
- Two passport size photographs
The main point of entry to the school is into the Playgroup at the age of two and children are expected to have already turned two by the 1st April of the year of entry.
Information can be found in our 2+Admission Policy and in our prospectus.
For a prospectus or to book a place on a tour of the Pre-Prep, please contact our Civil Lines branch :
Billabong High International School
15/63, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208001
0512 – 2331192 / 3258683
+91 9336331015 / +91 9415040492